Friday, May 6, 2011

This weeks challenge card

This weeks free image at Design 2 delight was fun and whimsical. I had much fun creating this weeks card.
You can join in the fun over at http://www.designed2delight.blogspot.com If you play along you get next weeks image free. And I know how much we all love free things. Mission accomplish I did two cards for the mid week challenges. I will post the other one later it is getting late. Please let me know what you think about this weeks card. I will be sure to stop by your spot and check you out.

2 comments:

  1. Such a fun image and the sparkle mix with your coloring makes a great combination. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a sweet card!! I love your colouring on the image, she is gorgeous and the sparkle is just perfect! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete